Sunday 20 May 2012

Smile... But Don't Loose The Plot!


I've had a fairly busy couple of weeks which means I have plenty of smiley things to share with you that have made me smile! Last Friday I went to a Toyko Dub in Bristol, a reggae and dub event. It was an incredible night and I was definitely smiling throughout the whole night but there was one particular thing that made me smile and I knew I had to share it with you. The next bit of the post is a bit anecdotal, but I hope you see why. As the sun was coming and the night was drawing to a close I was handed a small piece of a brown paper by a random lady who placed it in my hands and gave me the strict instructions not to lose it. Quite startled but with the ladies clear instructions ringing in my head I walked over to the corner of the room and unravelled the peace of paper; it had “the plot” written on it. I thought this was brilliant and it made me smile all the way home. I still have “the plot” and I'm making sure it's kept very safe. I hope that story made you smile as much as it made me smile, and remember don’t loose it!

Peace & Love X

No comments:

Post a Comment